I felt I was missing a lot of cool stuff rounding up things only on Sunday, so here’s some stuff to check out. I guess, I rounded up last Friday so it’s almost a week’s worth anyhow. Should be some big things are these parts later today. In the meantime enjoy the links.
In relation to those hockey playing bears:
- [Boston Blue Line] 12-step programs are normally for bad things, although being a Bruins fan makes me feel like an alcoholic.
- [Stanley Cup of Chowder Part 1 – Part 2] I also, like to over analyze things. I hope one day there is a way to measure statistics named after me. Something along the lines of a turkey sandwich to meal ratio in regards to body weight.
- [Wicked Bruins Fan] Warm-ups normally get missed by most of the fans, enjoy a closer look.
10 Game Recaps (or as I like to call it, the season so far):
- [The Hockey Blog Adventure] Cornelius always makes good with the highlights.
- [Hub Hockey] As always, when I slack Hub Hockey has what you need. Great plus/minus round up.
Some other things worth a peek:
- [A Theory of Ice] Hockey in Taiwan, on their terms. I can’t rave enough about A Theory of Ice, always well thought out interesting reads over there.
- [Barry Melrose Rocks] Q & A with the producer of the new documentary film Pond Hockey.
- [Barry Melrose Rocks] Back on the Youtube addiction, the new Nike Steve Stamkos commercial.
- [FAUX Rumors] Rick Dipietro’s not worried, he knows the economy will go back up sometime in the next 13 years.
- [From the Rink] Limited growth in Boston. On a related note, Marc Savard grew half an inch last year, Zdeno Chara still pats him on the head like a little puppy.
- [Going Five Hole follow up at Puck Daddy] Pencil me in as an Adam Mair fan. I’ve never liked Chris Neil or Jarrko Ruutu, but then again they probably wouldn’t like me either.
- [Hockey Dump] This is one of my favorite videos of all time. It’s the only time I’ve ever heard “tit fucker” used negatively.
- [Illegal Curve] I don’t have kids, but when I do they I’ll make sure my wife knows exactly whats going on with on them, while I watch hockey. All joking aside, Drew Mitchell couldn’t be more right with this article.
- [Kuklas Korner] Even Mother Teresa would call Tie Domi an asshole.
- [Puck Daddy] NCAA natural short handed hat trick. If that doesn’t get you to click the link, you most likely don’t have a soul.
Nate Thompson is already super pissed he’s playing on the Island:
This one goes out to Bill. Everyone hates Chris Chelios, just ask Ron Hextall: