An unusually busy few days for me, so my apologies on the thin posts. I caught glimpses of the game last night and then the last 10 minutes of the third and the OT. Seemed like both teams were getting a lot of great scoring chances, but just not being able to finish it off. Does Tim Thomas earn his first consecutive start of the year tonight with last nights effort? I say, yes. Manny Fernandez most likely feels different, but screw him.
Bruins lost in the face-off department (25-27), but out hit the Oilers by 13-11. Was the game sloppy – 34 total give aways between the two teams.
Dennis Wideman! No. Dennis Wideman! No. Dennis Wideman! No. Dennis Wideman! No, I mean YES!
- [Here We Go Bruins] Micheal “Bleach” Ryder the goat? I’m shocked. Simply shocked.
- [The Hockey Blog Adventure] Like me, Cornelius missed most of the game, but he posted so highlights, so enjoy.
- [Hub Hockey] The alternate alternate jersey. Hub Hockey saved me writing this story myself, god bless them.
- [Stanley Cup of Chowder] If they were good enough to preview it, they’re good enough to wrap it up.
- [Bruins Hockey Blog] Plenty of Tim Thomas love here.
- [The Province via Kuklas Korner] Good article on good guy, Milan Lucic.
- [Melt Your Face Off] Basically, everything from this week is hysterical, just go to the god damn website.
- [Puck Daddy] Just like the rest of his life, second star: Tim Thomas.
- [The Hockey News] Little late on this, Mark Stuart has a blog. Its boring.
Maybe a Vancouver preview, maybe not. We like to keep you guessing around these parts.